I see I’ve been getting a relatively high number of visitors lately, mostly from links to I Don’t Care if You’re Offended via Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. Hello! I’m happy to see people reading, and I hope enjoying, my work.
If you look around, you may notice that my posting frequency has dropped significantly. I’m hoping to bring the rate back up somewhat in the coming year, but it’s anyone’s guess how well I’ll succeed at that. In any case, thank you for reading, and I’ll try to be worthy of continued attention.
To lift up one thing, lift up the adjoining.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,— Robert Frost, "Mending Wall"
That wants it down
Everyone knows there is no fineness or accuracy of suppression. If you hold down one thing, you hold down the adjoining.— Saul Bellow, The Adventures of Augie March
[N]either the term Orient nor the concept of the West has any ontological stability; each is made up of human effort, partly affirmation, partly identification of the Other.— Edward Said, Orientalism (25th Anniversary Edition)
Beer is proof God loves us, and wants us to be happy— Benjamin Franklin
Because the world is not a floating sequence of unfortunate events; it's an edifice with foundations, load-bearing walls, plumbing, wiring, ductwork; and in order to renovate, you need to study those structures.— Kai Chang
— Woody Guthrie
- Beat fascism.
- Love everybody.
- Make up your mind.
- Wake up and fight.
- Xbox One requires plugged-in Kinect to function
- is 'Drug Life' your song or is it a cover? it doesn't really seem like you except for the drugs part
- The Grey: Tackling depression, masculinity, suicide, survival, and magical wolves.
- do you listen to the podcast "Welcome to Nightvale"? It's an NPR-style podcast about a small town overrun with eldtritch horrors. it contains lines like this: "The Boy Scouts of Night Vale have announced some slight changes to their hierarchy, which will now be as follows: Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Eagle Scout, Blood Pact Scout, Weird Scout, Dreadnought Scout, Dark Scout, Fear Scout, and finally, Eternal Scout." It seems like it might be your thing
- The Strange Rituals of TEDxSummerisle
- Rasputin's daughter on a 1935 Wheaties box
- EQUIP WOLF SHIRT; USE:WHISKEY// ON: SURVIVAL
- Google+ Hangouts for Android now live, replaces Google Talk [UPDATE]
- Turn Your Monitor Sideways: Raiden Legacy Out On PC
- Steam players can now earn coupons for new games by playing old ones
- Build Your Own 65 Ford Mustang
- Cripes: Humble Voxatron Making A Ton
- News From The Future – Nidar Singh Wants You…
- Moss-beast still prefers to call these autumn days...
- Pop Voxel: Humble Debut For Voxatron
- First picture of Arduino in Radioshack – @arduinoteam @makershed @radioshack
- "How Occupy Wall Street Cost Me My Job"
- Atmospheric Underwater Diorama Photography
- Republican Scott Brown releases new image ad campaign
All Posts and Pages ©2010 Scott Madin under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.