It’s been four years since I launched Fineness & Accuracy, and in that time I believe my posting rate has dwindled quite impressively. I hope you’ll all — all three of you! — continue with my on my asymptotic journey toward zero.
If I may be permitted the indulgence, here are the handful of posts I’ve been proudest of, these past four years. There happen to be ten of them, but I promise that’s a coincidence. They’re only in chronological order, no other ranking.
- The Problem of “Hillary”
- Implicit Bias
- Nouning Considered Harmful
- Why I Am Not a Revolutionary
- The Myth of the Individual
- On Being America
- No Tears for the Duke (…the first half of 2009 was evidently a productive time for me!)
- I Don’t Care If You’re Offended
- On Troy Davis, Lawrence Brewer, Capital Punishment, and — again — on Being America